As a student of St. Patrick’s College you are expected to wear your uniform with pride and to represent the College appropriately at all times. The school uniform is designed to foster a sense of identity, loyalty and belonging in the students and is compulsory for all.
- The school blazer must be worn at all times.
- Hair may not be longer than collar length or be shorter than a number 2, with no lines or patterns shaven into hair.
- No visible piercings or tattoos are permitted.
- No jewellery is permitted, with the exception of a watch.
The compulsory school uniform consists of:
- Black blazer with badge / Green blazer for Post 16
- White Shirt
- College Tie
- College Jumper
- Formal Leather Black Shoes
- Black Socks
- Black Outdoor Coat/Anorak with College Crest (no emblems or writing)
- Plain Sturdy School Bag (no emblems or writing)
The compulsory P.E. uniform consists of:
- Plain black shorts, black trainers, black socks, KIT designed College top
- If students wish to use the 3G pitch they must bring training shoes to school – no other footwear will be permitted onto the pitch
- Non-uniform items such as baseball caps may not be worn in school or en route to and from school.
- Black trainer type shoes may not be worn to school.